The conference registration fee includes:
- Access to all three days of the conference
- Entrance to the Tropen Museum (Royal Tropical Institute) on July 4th before the social dinner
- Social dinner at the Royal Tropical Institute on July 4th
- Closing drink and snacks on July 6th
- Lunch on all three conference days
- Morning and afternoon snack during the coffee break
- Coffee/tea throughout the conference
- High-speed WiFi
We have reduced conference fees for early birds (register before June 1st) and students:
|Regular||400 euro||500 euro|
|Student||330 euro||430 euro|
Registration for the conference followed two stages; the first slots that were made available during the first stage have been filled. Subsequently, authors of accepted papers got the opportunity to register using the invitation link that they had received via email. On May 29th, we reopened the final 50 slots for MIDL, which filled up on the same day.
Currently, registration is closed and we have also closed the reserve list as we are now fully booked. We will not have any on-site registration, so please do not book any travel to Amsterdam in the hope of participating in the conference. We simply do not have the capacity to host any more attendees.
We will be offering a limited amount of student travel grants to students who are first authors of submitted papers. More details can be found on the Awards page. Students will be required to submit proof of their student status after registration. A short letter signed by their supervisor will suffice.
For any questions regarding registration, visa or travel, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference hotel is offering discounts for stays during the conference. For more information, please have a look at the Venue page.