The conference registration fee includes:
- Access to all three days of the conference
- Entrance to the Tropen Museum (Royal Tropical Institute) on July 4th before the social dinner
- Social dinner at the Royal Tropical Institute on July 4th
- Closing drink and snacks on July 6th
- Lunch on all three conference days
- Morning and afternoon snack during the coffee break
- Coffee/tea throughout the conference
- High-speed WiFi
We have reduced conference fees for early birds (register before June 1st) and students:
|Regular||400 euro||500 euro|
|Student||330 euro||430 euro|
Registration for the conference follows two stages; the first slots that were made available during the first stage have already been filled. Registration is currently closed to give authors of accepted papers the opportunity to register using the invitation link that they have received via email. Registration will be reopened in a few days to the general public until all remaining places have been filled.
We will be offering a limited amount of student travel grants to students who are first authors of submitted papers. More details can be found on the Awards page. Students will be required to submit proof of their student status after registration. A short letter signed by their supervisor will suffice.
For any questions regarding registration, visa or travel, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference hotel is offering discounts for stays during the conference. For more information, please have a look at the Venue page.